Monday, March 19, 2018

Stitch of the Week #52 - The Crocheted Box Stitch

Formerly known as Stitch of the Day.

This looked very intimidating but is truly quite easy. I'd say it's for moderate level crocheters, possibly advanced beginners. Lots of shells, single and double crochets. It's just a matter of paying attention to the pattern or watching the video once.

Here is my lovely version:


I decided to go an additional 2 rows of color (8 rows of pattern) to show a rainbow. I really like how it turned out, too! I used all Red Heart Super Saver yarns. I have a pink, violet, and dark blue, too, but thought that was a bit much for a swatch.

You can get the PDF written pattern by clicking the link and scrolling all the way down to #248 Crocheted Box pattern.

The tutorial by Creative Grandma is here:


No comments:

Post a Comment