Thursday, January 4, 2018

Stitch of the Day #4 - Rib Stitch

So this is actually Creative Grandma's Stitch of the Week #110 ... I varied it.

So in her tutorial, she uses a single crochet stitch only to make the ribbed swatch. I started with a single stitch, then did a half double crochet, then a double crochet stitch.


Here's the video for the Single Crochet Rib Stitch... you can do it with a half double crochet stitch or even a double crochet stitch. You just use the back loop.




Again, my thanks to Creative Grandma as I learn different stitches and gain master of these new stitches or a more practiced hand at the ones I'm familiar with.

I've used this rib stitch, using a half double crochet stitch, in my wrap. There is also a shell stitch in the wrap.



No comments:

Post a Comment